Dragon printable coloring page

Dragon Coloring page. So your looking for some little nice Dragon. That's Fantastic! You know what? I like Dragon and I like to draw them too. Drawing Dragons is wonderful! Do you Know that Dragon are scaly green monster. In my dictionary Dragon are a mythical creature that has green scaly skin, wings, and a long tail, and breathes fire. That's awesome ! I wonder if they ever really existed It would have been interesting to have one in my backyard cause I really like and enjoy BBQ. hihi. Just kidding. Here's one I draw just for you, Enjoy! Dragon Coloring page. Just Print it. I wonder which color you will use? Happy Coloring! Get more information below about Dragons Legendary Creatures
dragon coloring pages


Dragons Legendary Creatures

The dragons’ legendary creatures have been around for many years, at least in the myths. Children love to hear about them and it is hard not to find a book or a game that revolves around them. This is a culture that goes beyond any geographical boundaries. The concept is the same and it is meant to interest the kids. You will hear about beautiful and ugly ones as well as good and bad dragons.

The plot flows in a way that the children are able to side with the protagonist and go against the antagonists in the story. These things have made the legendary creatures become an integral part of the children literature as well movies and games. You can use the creatures to pass some moral lessons to the young minds. They come out as creatures that can do better than human beings and are used to give a lot of advice to the young minds. Today, the best movie producers still use them to capture the attention of the kids and it works well. Some of these movies have become hits and are doing well. They teach the kids how to be good.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! I wonder do you have coloring pages of Disney Characters or drawings? ...Keep the good work.

Anonymous said...

can you add your dragon picture ?

coz i like it too ^_^
thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for your comments really appreciated. I will try this week to upload some drawings I made a few years ago and I think I got some Disney Characters too.

Anonymous said...

Really nice dragon!

Anonymous said...

good dragon ^_^

have you more dragon coloring pages ?

Dragon Coloring Pages said...

Thank your posting is more appreciable. Can you add our more dragon coloring pages?

Dragon Coloring Pages said...

Thanks for more appreciable posting!!!

Anonymous said...

This dragon is so cute. May I use it on a poster (one poster that says "Children's Picture Books" ) for the children's section of our local library? Please advise

Bob said...

Thanks for your comment really appreciated. It would be a great pleasure for me if you use it for your Children's section. I have no problem with that as long it's for educational purpose. Just let me know in which part of our country or world my happy dragon will be. Have a nice Day!

Bob
Webmaster of
Free Coloring Pages and Activities

Anonymous said...

Thank you! When I have the poster ready to go I'll send you a photo. We're located in the Central Valley of California ... Los BaƱos. We're in the process of giving our little library a facelift so I"m working on some posters & your dragon will be a very nice image to include.

Anonymous said...

Nice Drawing Dragon

I would like to know how to draw dragons like this