www.nick.com/shocktober - Nickelodeon Halloween Games Online

www.nick.com/shocktober - Kids Halloween Games Online.Specials all month long Halloween on Nick.com. Hey Kids! check out nick.com/shocktober address. This website is awesome! Shocktober is a haunting Halloween special from Nickelodeon Games Website at nick.com. Nick com Shocktober is really - I mean really scary boooooooooo! - with all sorts of scary ghosts and bloody vampires. Did I scare you? oh No you're a courageous guy! I'm just kidding! haha! You know Shocktober is a fun place where you can create some funny spooky little Nicktoon monsters, you can play ghostly games or scary horrifying monsters online games for fun. Ain't that amazing for Halloween season! My favorite Halloween costume, is one that I have in my costume box, it`s an old costume but I love it, it's not a scary Halloween costume, it's a Dragon Halloween Costume with the tale and the big eyes and the creepy skin. When I put it on nobody knows who I am. Do you have a scary costume too? By the way if you're looking for some Pumpkin coloring pages here's one I drew just for you! Happy Halloween friends!

Pumpkin Coloring Page

No comments: