Nintendo Wii deBlob - Kids Coloring Game

Xbox live is completely down tonight until midnight. Didn’t pay attention but It was announced last week that they’ll be out for 24 hours this Monday. So I need other activities, so why not writing on my blog. It’s been a while since the last post; I’ve been very busy lately, University and part time job. Anyway let me introduce you to this marvellous game that came out last week called deblob from THQ video games at deblob.com official website and play thq com. What is deBlob? Well It’s a Nintendo Wii Platform Game where you play as the Blob or deBlob, a ball of water paint that can absorb and mix splash of paint and then completely repaint the ole town. Your Mission will be to Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution with your big splash of paint balls and save Chroma City. I just bought it two days ago and I’m already addicted it. deBlob play is original with a great concept involving and refreshing. I love it. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but it looks interesting kids coloring game. By the way if you go on the official deBlob Wii website at deblob.com there is an interesting sweepstakes. www play thq com

No comments: